The internet provides an enormous wealth of data and this data can help you develop your company by helping you develop sales leads, as well as new supplier contacts. Why spend hours online searching and copy/pasting business names, emails and addresses when you can easily collect sets of data that have already been created? Web-scraping takes advantage of the technology of the web to allow you to quickly build the large sets of data required for growth.
Our existing web-scraping expertise includes data and website from many industries such as public patent classification data of the USPTO, financial data from stocks, and service provider contact information catalogues. Contact us with your data needs and we can consult with you about getting it all in one place.
Lead generation is the process of finding companies and contact information that meets a specific criteria. The data is used to generate interest in your company’s product or service and make sales, or to gather information for other analytical purposes. Some examples include: job applications, blog posts, company lists, lists of service providers, etc.
Syspect CyberSecurity Consulting has developed proprietary lead generation software. You let us know what type of information you are looking for, and let us do the rest. If you want a list of all the gas stations in New York City, every camping ground and RV park in America, or a list of contacts and email addresses for every toy store on the planet, we can provide highly accurate data curations to help you grow your business, research project, or idea.
- Basic company information:
- Phone number
- Company description
- LinkedIn and Facebook page URLs
- Number of employees (as well as employee growth over past year)
- SIC / NAICS codes
- Corporate history such as:
- Registry information and date
- Current and past corporate officers
- Registered addresses
- Events in the corporation’s history
- Company contact information:
- Contact names and positions
- Contact LinkedIn page URL
- Verified contact email addresses
- Security related information:
- Data breach information for email addresses
- Social media accounts for usernames associated with contacts
- More exhaustive search of personal information on contacts
- Documents related to the company / contact available
- Web-server security analysis